OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT
Cortex Security Solutions
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT | Cortex Security Solutions
COR-V50010" Color LCD Doorbell Camera/Phone Monitor Station
The COR-V500 is an indoor video door phone station designed for use with one or two outdoor doorbell/camera units, and up to 4 indoor compatible video door phone stations (other ECL-VC500s). It has a full color TFT LCD screen for video display, internal speaker and microphone, and can unlock doors remotely. Flat screen and acrylic case are easy to clean, and a 4-wire hookup makes it easy to install.
With the COR-V500, users can see who is ringing the doorbell, talk to them, and control the door or gate lock associated with the calling unit. It can communicate with up to 2 sending units (doorbell/gate cameras), one for front and back door, for instance, or driveway gate and front door, etc. Optionally the user can mute the caller or put the unit into Do-not-disturb mode, which silences the doorbell and mutes the caller.
Compatible Video Doorbell/Gate Cameras
The COR-V500 does not include a camera. We recommend using either
- 5.6" color LCD screen
- Display resolution: >400 lines
- Built-in microphone for 2-way communication
- Monitor caller/mute caller
- Unlock button
- Do Not Disturb function
- Slim design, easy to hang and install - only 4 wires to connect
- Auxiliary inputs for connection to radio or television
- Inter talk with 2 other monitor locations, expandable to 8 locations when using the optional smart hub (COR-VHUB)
- Power: 16-18VDC (power adapter not included)
- Dimensions: 8.27? x 6.26? x 0.83?
- Doorbell/gate cameras not included
- Click here to download a PDF spec. sheet.